An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Assistant to join our team with either a background in customer service and administration, or recent graduates in disciplines such as Sport Therapy, Sport Rehabilitation or Physiotherapy.
We specialise in providing case management & treatment services to the insurance industry, solicitors and the corporate & public sectors; assisting injured and ill individuals to recover and return to work or to their pre-injury condition. We are passionate about ensuring that everyone who requires rehabilitation in the UK has access to quality, effective, coordinated services.
Clinical Assistants will regularly liaise with patients, clients and treatment providers via phone and email. This role will therefore suit individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills, with great attention to detail and those who are able to organise their time effectively to manage competing and often changing priorities.
To be shortlisted for interview, you will have the following:
- Experience delivering a high standard of customer service and administration OR
- Be a recent graduate within a relevant Clinical Degree (Sport Therapy, Sport Rehabilitation or Physiotherapy)
- Hold current membership of your relevant professional body i.e. SST/BASRaT or HCPC membership or be able to show clear steps in looking at obtaining this
- Relevant experience (Health, Legal Profession, Insurance) etc is advantageous
- Understanding of the Health Industry and Medical Jargon/Terminology