HCML was established in 2003 and is a leading service provider in the rehabilitation and case management arena. Providing services to the insurance, corporate and legal sectors, HCML assists injured and ill individuals to recover and return to work or their pre-injury condition. We are passionate about ensuring that everyone who requires rehabilitation in the UK has access to quality, effective, co-ordinated services. We deliver added value to our clients by facilitating both speedy recovery and strong clinical outcomes, including managing appropriate treatment and care.
HCML are seeking Clinical Assistants on a permanent full-time basis to join our Corporate Health department, to provide rehabilitation administration support to our team of Rehabilitation Case Managers. Our team of Clinical Assistants support our services through regular liaison with patients, customers, and treatment providers, via phone, email, and text message. The role provides exposure to case management processes and incorporates some customer experience support, through dealing with incoming complaints and feedback from patients and/or customers. This role will therefore suit individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills, great attention to detail and those who are able to organise their time effectively to manage competing and often changing priorities. This role offers a great opportunity to anyone who is looking to start a career in case management or healthcare in general (outside of a hands-on role). We provide supportive ongoing CPD and training opportunities, clinical escalations and case support – you will be made to feel an integral part of the team! We work collaboratively with staff to produce tailored development plans that help to advance their careers and have many success stories that we can share of staff progression within the business and across the industry!
The day-to-day role includes: handling calls from patients, customers or treatment providers; dealing with queries relating to the status of a case, a recent treatment referral or booking in a clinical assessment; supporting our Absence Management services with processing new referrals and contacting clients and customers to arrange appropriate clinical assessments; supporting the Customer Experience Consultant with capturing patient and customer feedback.
If you’re from a suitable background, are excited about this opportunity and feel that you’re a good fit for the role, please don’t hesitate to send across your CV!
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principles, Practices & Values
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Persuading and Influencing
- Relevant Clinical Degree (Sports Therapy/Sports Rehab/Occupational Therapy/Psychology)
- Experience of investigating and resolving complaints, and knowledge of FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulations (preferred but not essential)
- Industry experience – Health Insurance, Absence Management, etc… (preferred but not essential)
- Competitive salary with annual pay review
- Employee referral bonus – £1250
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements available including some home working
- Company pension – 6% employer contribution following probation
- Cash Plan access, with various levels of cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online yoga and monthly Wellbeing webinars
- Robust & experienced case management team on hand to support (multi-disciplinary)
- Commitment to CPD, staff development and growth
- Professional memberships sponsored under permanent contracts
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
When applying, please provide a cover letter that details primary reasons for your application and an overview of your relevant experience as per the person specification.
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.Apply for this role