Location: Home based with regional travel
Hours: 37.5 per week
Purpose of the role
To provide rehabilitation administration support to our team of Rehabilitation Case Managers. Our team of Clinical Assistants support our services through regular liaison with patients, customers, and treatment providers, via phone, email, and text message. The role provides exposure to case management processes and incorporates some customer experience support, through dealing with incoming complaints and feedback from patients and/or customers. This role will therefore suit individuals with excellent verbal and written communication skills, great attention to detail and those who are able to organise their time effectively to manage competing and often changing priorities.
- Handling calls from patients, customers or treatment providers.
- dealing with queries relating to the status of a case, a recent treatment referral or booking in a clinical assessment.
- Supporting our Absence Management services with processing new referrals and contacting clients and customers to arrange appropriate clinical assessments.
- Supporting the Customer Experience Consultant with capturing patient and customer feedback.
|Operational & stakeholder management:||Display professionalism as the primary point of contact for rehab clients, treatment providers and other internal and external parties.|
|HCML citizen:||Uphold the values and maintain the reputation of HCML Group.|
- Have experience in delivering a high standard of customer service or administrative duties.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast paced environment.
- Good customer service skills, empathetic and looking to go above and beyond for resolution.
- Industry experience – Health Insurance, Absence Management, etc…
Skills & knowledge
- Strong IT literacy skills including MS Office.
- Experience of investigating and resolving complaints, and knowledge of FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regulations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal & external customers.
Qualifications & training
- Relevant Clinical Degree (Sports Therapy/Sports Rehabilitation/Psychology.
- Hold membership with a relevant professional body e.g SST or BASRaT.
- Competitive salary with annual pay review
- Employee referral bonus – £1250
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working arrangements available including some home working
- Company pension – 6% employer contribution following probation
- Cash Plan access, with various levels of cover
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online yoga and monthly Wellbeing webinars
- Robust & experienced case management team on hand to support (multi-disciplinary)
- Commitment to CPD, staff development and growth
- Professional memberships sponsored under permanent contracts
All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.