Purpose of Role:
- Delivering Support for injured clients, to achieve a positive outcome with optimum independence
- Providing compassionate and empathetic support to assist injured clients, with day-to-day tasks (excluding personal care)
- Working to agreed standards and in-line with codes of professional clinical practice
- Supporting Clinical Lead for Children’s Services and collaborating to assess injured client’s practical and emotional needs and undertake the cognitive support and coaching needed help them to live as independently as possible.
- Train family and friends in relevant support techniques and to lead community meetings.
- To provide both emotional and physical support when needed to ensure that clients feel in control of their lives.
- Managing workload of rotas to assist injured clients, in order to provide specialist cognitive rehabilitation support to expertly manage the rehabilitation of injured clients, as directed by Clinical Lead for Children’s Services/the MDT
- Responsible for customer delight and meeting quality standards in-line with contractual agreements
|Client & Stakeholder Contact & Liaison||
|Service Delivery & Systems||
|Attributes||The role requires an individual who is able to work autonomously and also as a key team member.
They will also need to be calm, efficient and professional
|Qualifications and Training||Degree qualified in a related field such as Sports Rehabilitation, Psychology, Sports Therapy, Social Care||A recognised clinical qualification in Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, or Osteopathy|
Apply for this role