HCML are a leading provider of rehabilitation services nationwide to the corporate, general and private medical insurance sectors. This role is responsible for the continued growth of our Occupational Rehabilitation services through the securing of new business direct from large corporates, brokers and income protection insurers.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Achieve personal sales targets through the attainment of new business for HCML Occupational Rehabilitation services
- Create and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities; managing these through from the prospecting and targeting stages to the end sale
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through continual engagement
- Lead/support corporate sector tender opportunities from bid writing to presentations
- Attend conferences and events to promote HCML Occupational Rehabilitation services
- Provide accurate sales forecasts on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Engage with internal Operations Managers to ensure customer needs are understood, creating a seamless transition from sale to BAU service delivery
- Maintain up to date customer account plans
- Travel and as required to meet the demands of customers and the role
Education and Experience
- Proven track record in health services B2B sales in the corporate sector
- Demonstrable experience in managing the sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Clinical Degree in Occupational Therapy or similar Allied Health Profession (preferred)
- Sales Drive & Resilience: Hungry for success with a determination to meet targets. Perseveres and is optimistic when faced with setbacks, always looking for new opportunities
- Customer Focussed: Ability to quickly identify customer needs and provide appropriate solutions to the mutual benefit of all parties. Acts as the voice of the customer to internal stakeholders.
- Confidence: Strong self-belief and confident networker. Ability to positively portray verbal information in a compelling manner regardless of the situation. Remains calm and able to overcome probing client scrutiny
- Adaptability: Identifies and adopts the most appropriate style to maximise success in sales situations; able to relate to clients or prospects; sees issues from other’s point of view.
- Self-motivated: Able to manage own time and plans to achieve set objectives. Keeps up to date with competitor and market trends.
- Writing & Reporting: Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly; writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner; avoids the unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language; writes in a well-structured and logical way; structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
- Listening: Listens sympathetically to others; vigilantly observes and interprets people’s behaviour; demonstrates that they have understood other’s requirements.
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.Apply for this role