Purpose of the role:
The principal responsibility of this role is to manage assigned accounts and chase payment for all outstanding invoices that have fallen outside our agreed payment terms. The focus of this role is to primarily concentrate on the 120 days debt with the objective of reducing this balance to a minimum.
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of rehabilitation and case management services to the personal injury market and corporate sector. We develop bespoke rehabilitation programmes for people with a range of personal injuries, working with solicitors and insurers to manage the individual’s case, as well as providing employers with a range of specialist occupational health services to support employee health and wellbeing. Our Corporate Health team also work with businesses to support on absence management for physical and mental health conditions.
This is an exciting time to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation, and an opportunity to make a real difference.
• Collection of all aged debt, with particular emphasis on the 120-day debt
• Distribution of monthly Customer Statements and follow-up letters
• To send monthly and weekly invoices to the case handler via email.
• Liaising with customers regarding unpaid invoices
• Reconciliation of Aged Debtors Ledger on a monthly basis
• Analysis of debtors monthly
• Continuous review of the systems currently in place with a view to update and improve on them
• Liaising with customers and other third parties to resolve any queries that may occur
• To prepare monthly bordereau for main clients.
• Liaise with other members of staff where necessary, to ensure accounting policies are being adhered to
• Assist with general day-to-day tasks on an ad-hoe basis
• Credit Control experience.
• Great attention to detail.
• Strong IT skills including advanced Excel.
• Strong oral and written communication.
• High degree of flexibility and able to adapt quickly.
• A proactive and energetic personality.
• Can do attitude and team player.
What we offer:
We offer an extensive benefits package here at HCML that aims to support your work-life balance, physical and mental wellbeing and overall job satisfaction! As a growing company we keep our Rewards scheme under regular review to ensure we are offering the best package to our employees.
Working with us, you will receive:
- Competitive, market related salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme (employer contribution 6% following successful probation period)
- Health Cash Plan offering different levels of cover for you and your loved ones
- Employee Referral Scheme – get £1250 for referring a friend/colleague
- Company commitment to CPD, staff development and career growth
- Home based and flexible working arrangements available
- Bike to Work scheme – launched in 2022!
- Client and work related travel expenses fully covered
- Weekly online Yoga classes and monthly Wellbeing webinars
Credit Controller – VA344Apply for this role