Location: Any office location or remote
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week.
Purpose of the role
As a Customer Experience Executive, you will be responsible for investigating feedback and evaluating evidence to determine a fair resolution for the customer and/or the client. This will entail conversing with complainants, listening to calls, examining documents, and directing specialized subject matter – such as medical reports – to the relevant teams for evaluation and clinical feedback.
At HCML, we believe that customer experience is a critical component of our business. We are committed to providing quality, effective, and coordinated services to everyone who requires rehabilitation in the UK. By joining our Customer Experience team in the Performance & Quality Management department you will play a vital role in meeting these commitments.
- Investigate feedback and evaluate evidence to determine a fair resolution for the customer and/or the client.
- Work within strict operating timescales and achieve excellent results against our key performance indicators (KPIs)to ensure that we are meeting our obligations.
- Converse with complainants, listen to calls, examine documents, and direct specialised subject matter – such as medical reports – to the relevant teams for evaluation and clinical feedback.
- Keep notes and systems up to date in line with best practice to ensure that the information is accurate, complete, and easily accessible when needed.
- Demonstrate empathy towards complainants and view situations from their perspective.
- Compare the customer’s account with the available evidence to arrive at a fair resolution.
- If the company or our supply chain is at fault, select the appropriate course of action and provide the correct response.
- Gain a clear understanding of HCML’s contractual obligations regarding Feedback handling and service delivery.
- Continuously learn and develop new skills to improve your performance and contribute to the growth of the company.
Demonstrable experience in a customer facing environment, with a good understanding of customer service and the customer journey. Experience of complaints handling and resolution management
- Experience within the healthcare or insurance sector
Skills & knowledge
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer experience/journey mapping
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to demonstrate empathy and offer a balanced, unbiased view of feedback with customers or internal stakeholders
Qualifications & training
- Relevant industry training or transferable qualifications such as Project Management
- Competitive, market-related salary.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holiday.
- Company pension scheme with company contribution.
- Health Cash Plan, with various levels of cover.
- Working within a robust case management team staffed by multi-disciplinary professionals in a successful, growing company.
- Company commitment to staff development and growth.
- Home working and flexible working hour opportunities.
- Travel expenses (client related) fully covered.
- Professional memberships sponsored after first year of service.
All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.