As a Customer Service Administrator, you will play a key part in the coordination of our clients’ rehabilitation. We need you to have excellent administrative skills and the desire to help deliver a service to be proud of. You should be able to work quickly and accurately through a range of administrative tasks, setting priorities, meeting deadlines and communicating with and coordinating treatment providers.
You will have excellent communication and customer service skills, and be willing to go the extra mile for the client and the customer. You should also be accurate in case noting, data entry and writing emails and should also have excellent attention to detail.
We’re looking for someone who can work and type at speed, is organised and can react to change easily. Are you that person?
- Customer contact and liaison
- Taking account of customer requirements
- Providing high standards of customer care
- Deliver a high volume of work at speed
- Discuss ways of working and suggest efficiency savings
- Constantly learn and develop in the role
- Enjoy solving problems and coming up with solutions
If this role sounds interesting, please apply.Apply for this role