HCML was established in 2003 and is a leading service provider in the rehabilitation and case management arena. Providing services to the insurance, corporate and legal sectors, HCML assists injured and ill individuals to recover and return to work or their pre-injury condition. We are passionate about ensuring that everyone who requires rehabilitation in the UK has access to quality, effective, co-ordinated services. We deliver added value to our clients by facilitating both speedy recovery and strong clinical outcomes, including managing appropriate treatment and care.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the newest and fastest growing teams within HCML, our Specialist Services Team. You will be helping to arrange treatment via our network of private hospitals covering anything from specialist consultations all the way up to minor surgery. Full training will be given so no previous medical knowledge is necessary.
This is a senior role within the team and we are looking for someone with the drive and determination to succeed in this fast-moving and dynamic environment. As well as managing your own caseload of patients, you will be drawing on your previous knowledge to help us develop and refine our processes and procedures helping to maximise profit and customer service at every opportunity.
You will bring a strong track record of success in a similar role and the ability to communicate confidently and with credibility to senior members of staff both inside and outside our organisation. Effective persuasion, negotiation and dispute resolution skills are key to success in this role. In turn we will give you the freedom and support to manage your own caseload and the opportunity to influence the future direction of the team.
Job Title: Senior Customer Care Administrator– Specialist Services
Location: Initially home-based until business return to office in 2021. Then, office-based in Bristol city centre.
Hours: Full time. Standard business hours.
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000 (FTE) dependant on experience
Reports To: Head of Treatment Services
- Manage all cases from initial instruction to completion ensuring all aspects are completed in a fast, efficient and accurate fashion
- Liaise with hospital groups, consultants and their secretaries to obtain accurate quotations for proposed procedures
- Build successful relationships with providers and utilise these to develop and maintain a detailed network of preferred providers for each service
- Constantly review and update processes and procedures to ensure consistent, quality service provision, accuracy of reporting and efficiency of task completion
- Be a key point of contact for all complaints, disputes or expressions of dissatisfaction from key contacts at both customers and suppliers
- Project confidence, competence and detailed knowledge of the service in all interactions
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to help generate more referrals and improve conversion %
The role requires applicants to be self-driven, possess high levels of organisation, written & verbal communication, and attention to detail in a busy customer service environment. The role would suit an experienced and confident administrator who is looking to apply themselves in a lead role and who is eager to contribute to shaping the future of our service.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven track record of high-performance in a results-driven administration or customer services environment
- Experience negotiating pricing with customers and/or suppliers
- Proven experience of implementing improvements to systems and processes
- Comfortable managing senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Demonstrable commitment to continuous improvement in yourself and/or others
- Highly developed analytical and reasoning skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to work flexibly, as a team and independently, and to build effective relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Able to critically assess performance and identify areas for improvement
- Ability to analyse issues, identify trends and propose solutions
- A willingness to take ownership of situations, balancing the needs of different stakeholders and thinking outside the box to identify solutions and deliver a first-class service
- A strong influencer who projects credibility and inspires confidence in others
- Focussed on delivering results
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- 33 days holiday including public holidays pro rata
- Regular team/company social events (under regular operating circumstances)
- Access to expert clinicians across multiple disciplines
If you’re excited by this opportunity and feel that you’re a good fit for the role and to HCML’s vision, please contact us for further information. When applying, please provide a cover letter that details primary reasons for your application and an overview of your relevant experience as per the person specification.
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Apply for this role