Job Title: Rehabiliation Case Co-ordinator
Salary: £19,000 – £25,000 per annum
Purpose of Role:
The delivery of non-clinical services to agreed standards to customers and clients, supporting Case Managers and Operations Managers of the Multi-track and CAT teams, to provide rehabilitation services through the provision of administrative support. Responsible for customer delight and meeting quality and revenue standards in-line with contractual customer SLAs and personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
Customer Contact & Liaison
- Be aware of customer requirements when delivering administrative support services; mindful that you will be liaising with customers (insurers & solicitors), clients, medical and health and social care practitioners, among others, all within the personal injury market;
- Written and verbal communication of the highest standards and to manage potentially challenging situations.
- Deliver chargeable work to achieve agreed personal and team based revenue targets, in line with agreed working practices and contractual customer agreements;
Service Delivery and Systems
- Work in line with agreed service standards, KPIs and timescales in delivering full administrative services including, answering of direct and hunt group calls (dealing with the query, taking messages, case noting and actioning where relevant); printing; copying; dealing with incoming and outgoing post and faxes; scanning; producing and editing documents; data input; and working directly under the guidance of a Case Manager or Operations Manager;
- Work proactively and independently to manage own task list within agreed timeframes; work to independently and in communication with Case Managers and Operations Manager, prioritise work appropriately as the task requires;
- Regular and proficient use of the Case Management System (CMS) MS Office software, internet, intranet, fax, scanners, printers and other databases;
- Able to locate and evaluate the appropriateness of a service or treatment provider to effectively support the needs of clients; be able to effectively monitor this provider and seek guidance from Case Managers or Operations Managers as required;
- Assist Case Managers in the organisation of tasks, diary management and the booking of services/travel as required;
- Able to effectively escalate any matter to the appropriate individual(s) to ensure that HCML maintains its high standards of customer and client service provision;
- Able to effectively monitor financial information on case management files and relay this information to case managers as required or co-ordinate an action directly based on this information as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 GCSEs including Maths and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Medical Secretary training (desirable)
- Proven track record of providing general administrative support;
- An understanding of the personal injury rehabilitation market and prior experience of having worked in the same market sector (desirable);
- An understanding of basic anatomy and physiology, common personal injuries and rehabilitation methods (desirable);
- An understanding of NHS and Social Services provisions with relation to rehabilitation (desirable)
- Deciding & Initiating Action: Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks; takes responsibility for actions, projects and people; takes initiative; acts with confidence and works under own direction; initiates and generates activity.
- Presenting & Communicating: Speaks clearly and fluently; expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly; makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence; responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback; projects credibility
- Planning & Organising: Sets clearly defined objectives; plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances; manages time effectively; identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks; monitors performance against deadlines and milestones
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations: Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
- Writing & Reporting: Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly; writes convincingly in an engaging and expressive manner; avoids the unnecessary use of jargon or complicated language; writes in a well-structured and logical way; structures information to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience.
- Learning & Researching: Rapidly learns new tasks and quickly commits new information to memory; gathers comprehensive information to support decision making; demonstrates rapid understanding of newly presented information; encourages an organisational learning approach (i.e. learns from successes and failures and seeks staff and client feedback); manages knowledge (collects, catalogues and disseminates knowledge through the organisation).
- Creating & Innovating: Produces new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems; seeks opportunities for organisational improvement; devises effective change initiatives.
- Adapting & Responding to Change: Adapts to changing circumstances; accepts new ideas and change initiatives; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences; deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents.
Reference ID: VA159
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000.00-£25,000.00 per year