Hours: 37.5 per week
Purpose of the role
We provide health solutions, case management, injury rehabilitation and treatment services to the personal injury, private medical insurance and corporate markets.
From minor to catastrophic life changing injuries, our experience, expertise, and strong professional relationships in the industry enable us to strike the right balance to get the best outcomes for our rehabilitation clients and those who support and represent them.
As a Rehabilitation Case Coordinator, you would be part of a key team communicating and coordinating with patients and third parties, supporting their rehabilitation journey.
We are looking for a Rehabilitation Case Coordinator to join our Treatment Services Team to assist with a range of tasks from managing referrals from insurers and employers to arranging treatment for individuals through our supplier network. You’ll be instrumental in ensuring their clients receive the right treatment at the right time.
Every case is different which means this role offers a lot of variety, and will see you:
- Work with some of the top case management professionals, helping to manage cases all the way from initial instruction through to completion ensuring all aspects are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Liaise with insurers, solicitors, employers and suppliers to take referral details, arrange treatment, and follow up with clients and customers.
- Create and manage case information on the bespoke system to ensure a smooth journey for clients and customers.
- Help manage expectations and any concerns regarding cases by developing and maintaining strong relationships with everyone involved.
- Use logic and deductive reasoning to establish the cause of any complaints and work quickly to resolve them.
- Take an empathetic and understanding approach when making decisions regarding an individual’s healthcare, taking into account the perspective of all parties.
|HCML citizen:||Uphold the values and maintain the reputation of HCML Group.|
- Experience in a customer service or administrative role, with legal claims or health administration experience highly beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced and high volume work environment.
- Experience within the insurance or medico-legal sector highly preferred.
Skills & knowledge
- Focused on delivering an excellent service with absolute attention to detail and a ‘right first time’ approach.
- Able to take an analytical approach to problem-solving, using all the information available to find the best solution.
- Excited to learn new information and prepared to get to grips with the complex nature of the industry.
- Calm and confident in all communication, explaining things clearly both over the phone and by email.
Qualifications & training
- Comfortable working with a range of IT systems including Microsoft 365 and our own bespoke systems.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Competitive, market-related salary.
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holiday.
- Company pension scheme with company contribution.
- Health Cash Plan, with various levels of cover.
- Working within a robust case management team staffed by multi-disciplinary professionals in a successful, growing company.
- Company commitment to staff development and growth.
- Home working and flexible working hour opportunities.
- Travel expenses (client related) fully covered.
- Professional memberships sponsored after first year of service.
All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.