Rehabilitation Case Manager (Corporate Health) – Sports Therapist or Sports Rehabilitator
Location: Croydon or Manchester (hybrid homeworking)
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week -7.5 hour shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday shift
Status: Full Time (Permanent Role)
Salary: £21,700 per annum (rising to £22,300 upon passing probation – where Croydon office is primary workplace)
HCML was established in 2003 and is a leading service provider in the rehabilitation and case management arena. Providing services to the insurance, corporate and legal sectors, HCML assists injured and ill individuals to recover and return to work or their pre-injury condition. We are passionate about ensuring that everyone who requires rehabilitation in the UK has access to quality, effective, co-ordinated services. We deliver added value to our clients by facilitating both speedy recovery and strong clinical outcomes, including managing appropriate treatment and care.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our team for a Rehabilitation Case Manager with a background in sports therapy or sports rehabilitation. The health services utilise an individual’s clinical hands-on experience in a telephonic, office-based environment to effectively assist an injured individual with their recovery. This role requires the applicant to possess high levels of communication to influence and support a patient’s journey, whilst maintaining great attention to detail within a fast-paced environment; often with competing priorities. This role would suit somebody who is looking to utilise their hands on experience outside of the typical clinical or sporting environments.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
Clinical Service Delivery
- Deliver clinically robust, consistent, and comprehensive telephone assessments which lead to the most clinically appropriate outcomes
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate appropriate interventions and clinical pathways throughout the case leading to expedient patient recovery and case closure
- Regular and consistent use of the bio-psychosocial model when making contact with patients and with clinical decisions
- Utilising every contact point with patients as a chance to educate & provide clinical support
- Shared responsibility for patient cases, i.e. supporting colleagues proactively and encouraging a team working environment
- Assisting with optimising service delivery
- Adopting and encouraging the highest standards of patient care, including the consistent provision of clinical guidance and accurate, clear T&Cs advice
- Taking a forward thinking, patient-centred approach to overcome case management hurdles
- Relevant clinical degree (sport therapy, sport rehabilitation, or physiotherapy)
- 1 years clinical/hands on experience or previous case management or vocational rehabilitation expertise
- Current governing registrations of your relevant professional body e.g. BASRaT or SST, HCPC body (or able to quickly obtain membership)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good attention to detail and time management skills
- Experience with delivery of high customer service and / or proven case management experience
- Relevant experience (Health, Legal Profession, Insurance) etc. is advantageous
- CMS UK membership a bonus
You may have experience of the following: Rehabilitation Case Manager, Sports Therapist, Rehabilitator, Case Manager, Sport Rehabilitation, Case Management, Fast-track Case Manager, Desktop Case Manager, CMS UK, BASRaT, SST, HCPC, Sports Therapy, Physiotherapist, etc.
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- 33 days holiday including public holidays pro rata
- Funding contribution for Professional Memberships (SST/BASRaT)
- Discretionary Performance Incentive Bonuses
- Dress Down Fridays
- Excellent CPD opportunities focused on both clinical and case management knowledge and skills.
- Regular Team/Company Social Events
All successful candidates will be subject to DBS checks.
HCML is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Apply for this role