We have an ideal opportunity for a graduate Physiotherapist wishing to get broad industry experience by working with a rehabilitation company rather than going into a clinic.
Our Rehabilitation Case Managers assume an office-based role and are comfortable operating in a high volume environment, completing telephone assessments to understand their patients’ condition and needs and acting as the coordinator in their pathway towards recovery.
HCML is a leading provider of rehabilitation services to the insurance and solicitor markets, established in 2003 with offices in London, Manchester and Bristol.
In addition to a competitive package, we offer funding for HCPC membership, discretionary performance bonuses, a friendly office environment, dress down Fridays, a culture focused on clinical excellence and CPD opportunities.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Physiotherapy degree
– Current and ongoing HCPC registration
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a clear & professional telephone manner)
– Good attention to detail and time management skills
– Competence with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel)
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Relevant experience (through a background in rehabilitation, health, insurance)
– Experience using a bespoke database or CMS
You may have experience of the following: Case Management, Case Manager, Triage, Desktop Case Manager
CMS UK, HCPC, Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy, MSK, outpatient, Rehabilitation, Healthcare, Therapy